Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Learning

I am doing some freelance writing for Marketing Magazine online.
Originally I applied for a copy-editing job, but they needed some extra freelancers.

Although I wasn't much of an expert on the topics Marketing Magazine covers, nor do I have a lot of experience writing for online publications, I've learned a lot about the marketing, advertising and brands in the past couple weeks.

So far, these are the two posts from me: 
Harris/Decima announces EquiTrend Brand of the Year
Mitsubishi chases down new branding campaign

It's been great to step outside my boundaries and work on a totally different style of publication. The hardest part, though, has been writing such short articles. That is definitely a new skill I need to hone.

Enjoy! I hope there is more to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment